Managed dedicated server is the need today for most online marketers. Hosting service providers offer a range of packages. Each of these services has its own benefit, but a managed dedicated server proves its clout with its range of benefits. Here is a brief about the various benefits of it which also proves the efficiency of a managed hosting service.
- Managing Administration: Forget about daily maintenance, regular software updates, checks and security issues with the managed dedicated servers. Each of these details are managed by the technical support team of the service provider company. Hence, you can be completely carefree about your server and its issues. This is the basic advantage of a managed server.
- Cost Value: Costing is one of the major concerns affecting the decisions of an online marketer. A managed dedicated server may cost you some $20 - $100 more than the regular costs, but it also sets you free from the worries of managing your server and its technical issues. This saved time can be dedicated to other serious issues like upgrading your online venture, advertising it, etc. which will help you gain clients and business. Also, the technical support team of your managed dedicated server provider has direct access to the hardware. This proves greatly helpful in sorting your technical issues within minutes. Hence, considering the entire situation, the managed dedicated server proves to be more cost effective than an unmanaged server.
- Ease to monitor software and hardware: Monitoring your server is now simpler than before. A managed dedicated server is constantly monitored 24 * 7 by the server service providers and their staff. They ensure the functioning of the server and keep a close eye on any possible software or hardware errors. Moreover, the technical staff stays attentive to any fault that occurs in the system and ensures that it is fixed instantly, without affecting the traffic of your online venture.
- Higher security: Any managed dedicated server hosting package includes a full proof security monitoring system that keeps a check on the software updates and new versions. The technical staff managing such issues is well aware about possible errors and their solutions. Hence, they ensure that your sites stay safe from threats and attacks.
- Superior performance: In a managed dedicated server, because you pay higher than the regular servers, your sites get a range of additional advantages. Free bonuses, hardware and software optimization, application optimization, 24*7 tech support and much more. These services help your site stay functional and enjoy the full advantage of the hardware and software, hence boosting your site performance.
- Reliability and stability: You can enjoy a dedicated team of technical"s and administrators looking upright at the remote servers for every minute detail
- Customer support: A range of hosting companies in today"s time offer customer support package to their clients for their visitors at no extra charge. This provides support and also guarantee to the clients about their services at all times.
Powered by IBM Cloud Container Service and Docker
Combining Docker and IBM Cloud Container Service to orchestrate intelligent scheduling, self-healing, and horizontal scaling for rapid delivery of your apps. We'll manage the master nodes, while you customize the worker nodes.
Security is Built-In, Not Bolted-On
Automated encryption, private registries, isolation policies and continuous scanning of Docker images and deployed apps means your production environment will be more secure then either bare metal or a VM.
Cloud and Watson at your fingertips
Over 130 services available to enrich your app, including cognitive, persistent storage, analytics, and identity and access management.
Build on IBM Cloud for free with no time restrictions
Develop worry-free and at no cost with cap based Lite plan services for as long as you like.Skip entering your credit card info and get working in just a few short steps.Ease into cloud pricing or try something new with $200 in credit available for 1 month upon upgrade.
What is IBM Cloud Functions?
Based on Apache OpenWhisk, IBM Cloud Functions is a polyglot functions-as-a-service (FaaS) programming platform for developing lightweight code that scalably executes on demand.